Updated: Oct 8, 2020
Blizzard announced that the eighth expansion to the World of Warcraft will be released globally pushed Q1 2021.
Before to long players will be able to access World of Warcraft Shadowlands pre-patch, which will expand on the undead and the Lich King’s broken Helm of Domination.
If you want to get in on the next expansion before release, players can sign up for the beta version on the Warcraft site.
Top 5 What's News Highlights:
1) Shadowlands will decrease the maximum level in World of Warcraft from 120 down to 60. The same level as it was when the game first launched back in 2004. Current max-level characters will begin Shadowlands at level 50 and work toward the new level cap. How it affects your existing characters? View the quick explanation to the level squish here.
2) Four new leveling zones ruled by ancient and powerful Covenants will be opened up. There will also be an added max level exploration zone. As well as a new beginner friendly area for newcomers trying to learn the ropes of the game before taking on the open world. This comes along with a new chat channel specifically for newcomers to use until level 20 and then they automatically get removed from the channel and must proceed on their own.
3) There are 8 dungeons in Shadowlands. Of these dungeons, 4 are available for leveling players, with another 4 available at max level.
4) All cosmetic changes are now free at your nearest barber. This option will soon be removed from the Blizzard Shop. This is coming with the pre-patch to the expansion which does not have a date yet but players are hoping for the patch to drop sometime in the next couple of weeks.
5) Allied race recruiting will no longer require you to complete the long & demanding requirements for exalted reputation. Going forward, all you will need to do is complete the story quest and achievements.
Moving into a new expansion Zygor Guides are very much worth looking into. These are in-game guides which run inside your game like an addon and will really give you a huge advantage in reaching max level faster than the rest of the community. It is the absolute best and most up-to-date guide on the market for the past 11 years. They give you an optimized questing path used by the pros to power level your characters to max in literally just 5 days played time. The best part is that it is completely safe and legal to use, and the only drawback is that you do have to pay a very reasonable price for it. But honestly, you will get so much more done with your time that it literally pays for itself within the first couple days of using it. I highly recommend checking it out here Zygor Guide!
WoW: Shadowlands Purchase Options:
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands is available for pre-purchase digitally from the Blizzard shop with four different options.
1) The Base Edition of Shadowlands is available for $39.99:
New lower entry point compared to previous expansions.
2) The Heroic Edition ($59.99) :
Level-120 character boost
Ensorcelled Everwyrm mount, which provides access to a questline through which players can earn the Vestments of the Eternal Traveler transmogrification set.
3) The Epic Edition ($79.99):
Anima Wyrmling pet.
Wraithchill cosmetic weapon effect.
Eternal Traveler’s Hearthstone, designed with a unique visual effect.
30 days of game time.
All of the contents from the Heroic Edition.
4) Collector’s Edition ($119.99): Some true fanboys may be very excited to hear this will be available and comes with a load of collectibles.
If this guide was helpful, please feel free to like, comment, and share!